11/12/2005

Buford - Fireplace Chat

It has snowed down below but not much to do anything with. The mountains presence shows more snow in depth from a distance. This morning looking out through the trees, the sun finaly shows through. From a angle the sun light on the trees is pleasing. A nice sidelight affect I admire.
From the other window I look out, again through the trees, a wall of white off in the distance . What a wonderful sight the first sunlight on the Mountains . The shadows that are vivid not yet hit by the sun are a artist dream to paint with or play around with in even my photography.
23.7 degrees sets the tone of the day . After my coffee and in the comfort of my rocker by the fireplace, I contemplate about my day and what adventures I might be after. Umm I guess we shall see!

See you down the trail......

Buford T. Porcupine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Todd,

When did you make the move from MIchigan to Alaska? (and why?)

Mike Brown

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home